Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection - Treat This Bladder Problem Naturally
In the condition of urinary tract infection, or commonly called UTI a person may need or feels to urinate after very short time of urination. Also, the urine might be cloudy due to infection. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can easily eliminate the infection causing microbes. However, urine contains many things like salts and waste products but it does not contain microbes in them. Moreover, the most common type of UTI is acute cytisis in which the bladder gets infected. And another type of UTI is pyelonephritis. In which the kidneys or upper urinary tact gets infected. The home remedies for urinary tact infection can treat both types of infections.
The UTI causes due to a bacterial infection. It is well known that bacteria are microbes, and urine does not contain bacteria in them. This particular bacterium is scientifically known as escherichi coli. Moreover, when this particular bacterium gets into the bladder or kidneys, it starts to multiply itself due to which the infection becomes more serious. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can treat the infection by killing this unwanted bacterium. Also, a sexually active person can easily get infected. In addition, the women are more prone to the infection because they lack the bacteriostatic properties in them. Moreover, the elderly peoples are also more prone to infection due to weakened immune system. Also, if a young person's immune system is weak he may easily get infected. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can not only treat the infection but also it can strengthen the immune system.
The most common symptom of the UTI is burning sensation while urinating. Also, the frequency of urge to urinate may also increase dramatically. In the condition of pyelonephritis a person may suffer from flank pain while urination, and fever. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can treat the pyelonephiritis. In addition, if a child gets infected he may suffer from diarrhea, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, fever and excessive crying. Also, in the condition of lower UTI a person may face inability to urinate despite of the urge, blood in urine and malaise. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can effectively treat the lower UTI condition. Moreover, a person may show signs that are nonspecific, for instance lethargy and change in mental attitude. The home remedies for urinary tract infection can treat the condition but also it will prevent reoccurrence by strengthening the immune system. Some of the very effective home remedies for urinary tract infection are mentioned ahead.
1. Drink a mixture of half teaspoon baking soda in a glass of water when first signs of infection occur.
2. Every morning drink one glass of cranberry juice. If taste of cranberry juice cannot be tolerated one can mix some apple juice in it. It is important to use fresh cranberry juice instead of bottled juice.
3. Mix the oil of sandalwood, tea tree, juniper, bergamot and frankincense. Daily massage the bladder for 15 minutes using this oil mixture.
4. Drink the mix berry juice twice daily to quicken the healing process.
5. Increase the intake of fruits rich in Vitamin C. In addition, citrus fruits contain Vitamin C abundantly, for example lemon and orange. Vitamin C will prevent the bacterial growth.